Re: Minutes: HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 19 November at 16:00Z

From: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 12:09:39 -0500
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Note, there is a new password for the weekly meeting.

In IRC, share it with
/msg BarackObama The meeting password is dalek
or in the channel but off the record with
/me The meeting password is dalek

Do not type it into the log!

If you do type it into the log, let me (Liam) know as soon as possible
so I can edit the log. It is *not* sufficient to use s/thepassword//
because that only affects the minutes, not the IRC log.

Thanks,

Liam