Re: Call for Consensus (CfC); Publish FPWD of HTML-AAM 1.0

I support this going to FPWD. Nice work guys!

Please take out the warning message though. :-)

I am looking at the name and description calculation. It does not have do
be done for FPWD but you should be referencing this spec. and modifying the
steps applicable host languages:

http://www.w3.org/TR/accname-aam-1.1/

See how this was done in section 5.6.1 of the SVG Accessibility API mapping
spec:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-svg-aam-1.0-20150226/#mapping_additional_nd

Best,

Rich