agenda for thursday 9 June call

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 20:10:43 +0200
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Folks, as usual we will have a call on Thursday 9 June at 11am Boston time, 1700 spanish time, etc

We will be using webex for voice:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m698e501ae0e49419de5fe033e83179be
 Password: a11y
 Dial-in by phone: +1.617.324.0000
 Teleconference Code: 643 822 343;

Please connect to IRC which we will use for call management: irc://irc.w3.org/#html-a11y
Web-based IRC client: http://irc.w3.org

chair: Chaals
agenda+ other agenda?
agenda+ canvas implementation - RichS, MarkS, where are we up to?
agenda+ face to face meeting - what are we doing / what did we do?
agenda+ editing the alt guidance https://github.com/w3c/alt-techniques
agenda+ transcripts: call for First Public Working Draft? w3c.github.io/html-transcript/html-transcript-src.html
agenda+ action item review https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/open

cheers

Chaals