Re: [transcript] spliced media, advertising, etc

You're still generally talking about canned content, so, no, there should
boy be any effect on the transcript.

Live video streams, add in: a video conference, note that's a different
matter. You'll need a live captioner/ transcriber for that. It can
technically be rendered with adding content to a div element - the
challenge us content creation, boy rendering in this case.

Best Regards,
Silvia.