Re: Updating our work statement

Liam, Charles:

The deliverable currently listed in our TF Work Statement as:
HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide
http://www.w3.org/TR/html-aapi/

is obsolete. The correct current pointer should be to the
HTML Accessibility API Mappings Specification (HTML-AAM)
http://w3c.github.io/aria/html-aam/html-aam.html

Note that there's a version numbering error that will be corrected
before FPWD per:
https://www.w3.org/2014/12/03-pf-editors-minutes.html#item08

This specification is a joint deliverable of the HTML and PF Wgs,
published by HTML-WG as per:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2014May/0062.html

The naming convention is documented at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2014May/0053.html