RE: alt techniques (WAS: Thursday teleconf agenda)

> I posted one new bug on alt this week (needing abstract, intro, refs etc as a standalone dog, and drafted possible abstract and intro

Where was this bug filed?

I don't see it here:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=LC1%20alt%20techniques%20%28editor%3A%20Steven%20Faulkner%29&list_id=50965&product=HTML%20WG&query_format=advanced

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada