RE: HTML module on keyboard navigation

Robin Berjon wrote:
"On 09/01/2015 13:13 , chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
> I talked to Robin, and the conclusion is that it would be good if the
> Task Force took up the work of producing a new HTML module to replace
> accesskey, probably tabindex, and potentially other bits of keyboard
> focus stuff that are floating loose in the spec, or (eg as per bug
> 27787) probably should be in the spec but are not.

This is just a thought, but since the issue is in fact relatively broad in
its implications I wonder if it might not be best to hold discussions
relating to it on the public-html list."

This sounds like a good idea. It would help us get input and feedback from
the wider HTML WG earlier and more regularly throughout. It would also
facilitate cross-polination of accessibility knowledge (particularly where
people may not know to look for it here).

Léonie.
--
Senior Accessibility Engineer, TPG
@LeonieWatson @PacielloGroup