From: Léonie Watson [mailto:lwatson@paciellogroup.com]
Sent: 06 February 2015 08:41
To: 'Mark Sadecki'; 'HTML Accessibility Task Force'
Subject: RE: HTML Accessibility TF - Minutes for 2015-02-05

No problem Rebecca. If you can hang on until Monday, we could get together on Skype and walk through it together? I can show you how to create a place for sales stuff on the wiki, and add content, then you’ll be set.

If this works let me know a good time on Monday? My Skype ID is Leonie.Watson

Léonie

--

Senior Accessibility Engineer, TPG

@LeonieWatson @PacielloGroup