Re: drawfocusIfNeeded change

I will file a bug.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>, HTML A11Y TF Public
            <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Date:	04/27/2015 11:55 AM
Subject:	Re: drawfocusIfNeeded change

I agree with that change, thanks.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
wrote:
  Dominic, Rik,

  I want to close any loose ends on canvas now that we also have a Chrome
  implementation. I am looking at the editor's draft of the
  drawFocusIfNeeded function:

  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/2dcontext/html5_canvas_CR/#dom-context-2d-drawfocusifneeded

  If I recall we discussed not that when an drawing the focus that we did
  not necessarily want to scroll the element to the top of the view. Should
  text on scrolling be modified from:

  If the focus area is not on the screen, then scroll the focus outline
  into view by aligning it to the top when it receives focus.

  If the focus area is not on the screen, then scroll the focus outline
  into view.

  Please advise. If we need to change this I will file a bug.

  Best,
  Rich

  Rich Schwerdtfeger