drawfocusIfNeeded change

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:20:57 -0500
To: "Dominic Mazzoni" <dmazzoni@google.com>, "Rik Cabanier" <cabanier@gmail.com>
Cc: "HTML A11Y TF Public" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>

Dominic, Rik,

I want to close any loose ends on canvas now that we also have a Chrome
implementation. I am looking at the editor's draft of the drawFocusIfNeeded
function:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/2dcontext/html5_canvas_CR/#dom-context-2d-drawfocusifneeded

If I recall we discussed not that when an drawing the focus that we did not
necessarily want to scroll the element to the top of the view. Should text
on scrolling be modified from:

If the focus area is not on the screen, then scroll the focus outline into
view by aligning it to the top when it receives focus.

If the focus area is not on the screen, then scroll the focus outline into
view.

Please advise. If we need to change this I will file a bug.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger