Re: Agenda Ideas for face to face meeting

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for this. I believe other topics included keyboard interaction (aka
accesskeys) from Chaals, and panels/panel-sets from Leonie.

If we can get some solid work done on these topics I think we'll be great.

JF

--
John Foliot
Principle Accessibility Consultant