Re: Moving forward on "HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives"

On 13 October 2014 22:50, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:

> Whether or not it's the only, it's sufficient to raise the question. If
> the support you allege is insufficient for PR, I don't see as we can
> accept it in this doc as a "best" practice.

I understand, I was confused by your statement

"There's a fundamental flaw between the stated intent of this document
> and the approaches it discusses and recommends."

Which lead me to think that the doc included numerous approaches that lead
to the document's content being fundamentally flawed.

--

Regards

SteveF