Re: Moving forward on "HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives"

Whether or not it's the only, it's sufficient to raise the question. If
the support you allege is insufficient for PR, I don't see as we can
accept it in this doc as a "best" practice.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow