Re: Moving forward on "HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives"

-everything but public-html-a11y

Hi all,

Janina wrote:

> As discussed separately on several W3C lists recently, there's
> significant desire to move forward with at least a heartbeat
> publication of "HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text
> alternatives."
>
> http://w3c.github.io/alt-techniques/

I support publishing a heartbeat of the linked document, as-is.

If the people working on the document plan significant changes, I don't
see why we should wait for those changes before publishing. We can
always publish again at that time.

Ted