Re: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Mindful that we have sent competing agendas let me also say that I'm
quite happy to defer to you chairing this week.

However, I would suggest we should add a key recent development to the
agenda very near the top, perhaps second or third item?

agenda+ Canvas 2D -- Missing requirement in the CR spec

tia

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200