Updated accesskey.next material

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:55:52 +0300
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi,

I've been trying to get the accesskey.next material in order on the Wiki: <https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Accesskey>

I put together something approximating the form of a use cases and requirements page <https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Accesskey/Usecases>, which isn't the same as the PF requirements document of 2010 (linked from the wiki) because my goal with this page is to provide motivating use cases and work out which requirements they depend on, then document that.

Comments in this thread, or scribbling on the page directly, are welcome.

cheers

Chaals