Re: Next Tasks on the Text Alternatives Document

Oh.  It is just a position to discuss.  If the task force agrees, then the
task force can raise a bug or whatever.  To be honest I don't want to waste
a lot of time debating it.  The content of the document is way more
important to me than whether it is in more than one place.  Also, I am sure
the HTML working group has opinions on this.  As the M12N activity moves
ahead, I expect that all sorts of things are going to change.

Anyway, don't panic Sam!

--
Shane McCarron