Re: Next Tasks on the Text Alternatives Document

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 13:23:48 -0600
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: HTML A11Y TF Public <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Oh.  It is just a position to discuss.  If the task force agrees, then the
task force can raise a bug or whatever.  To be honest I don't want to waste
a lot of time debating it.  The content of the document is way more
important to me than whether it is in more than one place.  Also, I am sure
the HTML working group has opinions on this.  As the M12N activity moves
ahead, I expect that all sorts of things are going to change.

Anyway, don't panic Sam!

--
Shane McCarron