Re: Minutes March 25, 2014 call

Thanks for this very useful work, David.

I would suggest using aria-describedby for H80 and H81, assigning an ID to the
relevant Heading and parent list element.  I think this results in the most
meaningful experience for a screen reader user.  I also think this is a
sufficient technique for H78 as well, given you can identify the fragment of
text that best describes the purpose of the link (could be the Heading, or the
paragraph text in the example given.)

Mark

--
Mark Sadecki