Canvas Sub-Group Meeting Scheduled [Monday: 24 MAR 2014]

From: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:38:35 -0400
To: public-canvas-api@w3.org
CC: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, "Rik Cabanier (cabanier@adobe.com)" <cabanier@adobe.com>, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, HTML A11Y TF Public <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Hello,

Our next meeting is scheduled for today, Monday March 24, 2014 at 6:00PM Boston
Time.  We will review updates made to L1 spec [1] as well as consider issues
raised by Jacob Rossi [2].  We will also take a look at recent changes to the
WHAT WG canvas spec [3] and try to define a clear timeline for moving forward
with L1. Time conversions for the meeting are available [4].  Meeting
information is as follows:

Zakim phone: +1.617.761.6200 (US number).
Zakim SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
Pass code: 2119#
IRC server: irc.w3.org Port: 6665
IRC channel: #html-a11y

Please review the Proposed Agenda [5 and below] and make any necessary edits.
Minutes [6] from the last meeting are available.

agenda+ Review progress from previous week (pixels to paths, coordinates of hit
region, mouse events)
agenda+ Review WHAT WG spec changes for cherry picking
agenda+ Discuss feedback from Jacob Rossi
agenda+ Establish definitive timeline for Level 1
agenda+ Continued review of Hit Regions in Editor's Draft
agenda+ Possible Coordination meeting at HTML WG F2F April 8-9
agenda+ Next Meeting

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/2dcontext/html5_canvas_CR/#hit-regions
[2] Jacob Rossi
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-canvas-api/2014JanMar/0178.html