Re: Use of BSTR in MSAA VARIANT

Actually, looking at the outline for the new core UA implementation
guides [1], it looks like the "Exposing attributes that do not
directly map to accessibility API properties" section will only exist
in the core guide, so that's good.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Outline_Core_User_Agent_Implementation_Guide

Jason