New to the W3C PFW list, how can I best contribute?

From: Birkir Gunnarsson <birkir.gunnarsson@deque.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 22:20:59 +0000
To: "jason@accessibleculture.org" <jason@accessibleculture.org>
Cc: steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Rich Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, David Bolter <dbolter@mozilla.com>, Joseph Scheuhammer <clown.idi@gmail.com>, public-pfwg@w3.org, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Greetings everyone

I have joined the PFWG as a representative of Deque.
The paperwork went through this past Friday.
My interests lie within ARIA, but all of accessibility really.
I have a lot of learning to do, but also think I can lend a hand and
help us moving forward to an accessible future.
I have a lot of experience with accessibility evaulations and
assistive technology compatibility esting of complex widgets and other
techhniques.

I may not be able to join the advertized meeting tomorrow due to
traveling, but I would very much like to learn the rules of the road,
to see what else I need to do to become involved, recommended reading
or anything that can help me move forward and be a productive member
of our group.

Any recommendations or useful pages would be much appreacited.
Thanks guys.
-Birkir