[MEDIA] Agenda for Media Sub-Group 30 JUNE 2014

From: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 17:19:47 -0400
To: HTML A11Y TF Public <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
CC: John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, eric.carlson@apple.com, Adrian Roselli <Roselli@algonquinstudios.com>, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>, Daniel Davis <ddavis@w3.org>, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, Wu Wei <wuwei@w3.org>
HTML Accessibility Task Force Media Sub-Group,

Thanks to everyone who attended our last meeting [1] Monday 16 June. I look
forward to seeing everyone at 10:00 Boston Time tomorrow, Monday 23 June.
Conversions for your timezone are available [2].  Details for the call are as
follows:

Mondays 14:00-15:00 UTC (10:00am-11:00pm Boston local)
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 2119
Zakim SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
Pass code: 2119#
IRC server: irc.w3.org Port: 6665
IRC channel: #html-a11y-media

I had an action item to draft comment responses for all of the comments received
during the last draft publication.  My draft responses are available here:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/MAUR_Comment_Processing#DRAFT_Comment_Responses
During this exercise, I discovered that for a number of the issues that PFWG
reached consensus on, the agreed upon edits were never made to the draft.  I
have attempted to make as many of those edits as possible, but a few remain, or
require more discussion.  The Draft Comment REsponses indicate which comments
still need processing.  I am sending regrets as I am currently on vacation for
this week.  See you in one week.

A sample agenda is available below.  If you have any items to add, please feel
free to make additional recommendations.  The Media Sub-Group will continue to
use the Sub-Group wiki for coordination [3].

Meeting: HTML Accessibility Task Force Media Sub-Group
Chair: Janina Sajka
agenda+ Identify Scribe
agenda+ Review Draft comment responses [4]
agenda+ Process any outstanding comments
agenda+ Draft remaining comment responses
agenda+ Full Transcript
agenda+ Media Description

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-media-minutes.html
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140630T10&p1=43