Acronym corrections: CAAM -> Core-AAM, etc. (Was: Accessibility API Mappings - location in Github?)

We had discussed disambiguating these acronyms by calling them:

Core-AAM instead of CAAM.
HTML-AAM instead of HAAM.
SVG-AAM instead of SAAM.

This would allow continued use of the same -AAM suffix ("accessibility API mapping") for other specs that start with the same letter, like CSS.

CSS-AAM (for example useful when we need to map CSS generated list markers to APIs like AXListMarker).

Thanks,
James