Acronym corrections: CAAM -> Core-AAM, etc. (Was: Accessibility API Mappings - location in Github?)

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:14:35 -0700
Cc: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
To: Jason Kiss <jason@accessibleculture.org>, W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
We had discussed disambiguating these acronyms by calling them:

Core-AAM instead of CAAM.
HTML-AAM instead of HAAM.
SVG-AAM instead of SAAM.

This would allow continued use of the same -AAM suffix ("accessibility API mapping") for other specs that start with the same letter, like CSS.

CSS-AAM (for example useful when we need to map CSS generated list markers to APIs like AXListMarker).

Thanks,
James