W3C DOM4 is in Last Call

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:24:21 -0500
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>
The following is an item I expect we will need to take up in the
HTML-A11Y Task Force.

PFWG has open concerns against DOM3, and is undoubtedly interested to
see those same concerns addressed in DOM4. We have yet to do our
analysis, however.

In any case, the TF is the identified group to take up issues that arise
between PF and HTML. Therefore, this item will be of interest for now,
with substantive followup to come soon.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200