Re: Media Subteam: User Requirements Comments Processed at TPAC

I read the minutes but can't quite work out which have been addressed
and which haven't.

There were some questions:
"Multiple videos playing in synch requires support in HTML5. "
This is already possible in HTML5 via @mediagroup.

"The controls must be scriptable and respond to AT control of the media. "
This is also already possible with the script interface and AT hooking
into browser-rendered controls as well as providing keyboard
shortcuts.

Once somebody has made the necessary changes to the document, I'd be
happy to review it.