FYI: HTML5 Image Description Extension (longdesc) is a Proposed Recommendation (Call for Review)

Colleagues:

Our Image Description (Longdesc) Extension has progressed to Proposed
Recommendation (PR) status. Here's the announcement just forwarded to
the Advisory Committee ...

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net