RE: bug component for HTML-AAM?

> Some of the bugs under that component will still apply to the HTML-AAM, while those bugs that were specific to the old HTML-API-MAP document can presumably be closed?

Why would the unresolved bugs on the old HTML-API-MAP document just be closed?  If the material they are pertinent has been removed or has been moved to the Core API mapping document then surely the bugs should somehow be transferred to the Core API mapping document.

> What about renaming the current "HTML a11y APIs (editor: Steve Faulkner, Cynthia Shelly)" to "HTML Accessibility API Mappings"?

I recommend that we create a new component and leave the old component as is.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Should there be a bug component under the "HTML WG" product in bugzilla for the HTML-AAM?

What about renaming the current "HTML a11y APIs (editor: Steve Faulkner, Cynthia Shelly)" to "HTML Accessibility API Mappings"?

Some of the bugs under that component will still apply to the HTML-AAM, while those bugs that were specific to the old HTML-API-MAP document can presumably be closed?

Jason Kiss