Re: SVG2 Accessibility User Agent Implementation Guide

Actually, I don't believe we need a separate resolution inasmuch as this
work is explicitly specified in the HTML-A11Y Work Statement, which was
formally approved (via CfC) by both HTML and PF WGs:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force

Our SVG work is not similarly specified among the deliverables in either
the PF or SVG Charters, therefore the need for a logged resolution.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net