Fw: Re:

Paul, Janina,

I was correct in stating that drawCustomFocusRing() was implemented in
Chrome for both Windows and Mac. So, we have one implementation of BOTH
drawSystemFocusRing and drawCustomFocusRing().

As Rik stated, the Path object does not have a full implementation and the
for Canvas 2 is to introduce a Shape object to support magnifier location
information.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 09/23/2013 08:38 AM