Re: HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 5 September at 15:00Z for 60 minutes

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 11:52:03 +0200
To: "HTML Accessibility Task Force" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "Steve Faulkner" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Regrets (probably). I may well be unable to attend :( Some comments on the
agenda...

On Thu, 05 Sep 2013 08:29:32 +0200, Steve Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:

> agenda+ Publication of "Using WAI-ARIA in HTML" – PF WG must approve this
> heartbeat document.  [see below]

I'm ok with this as a heartbeat.

> agenda+ Status of longdesc LC bugs – see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2013Sep/0006.html

We have some proposed tests, and I have posted some results in the wiki
page - and added a new test, based on comments from Leonie.

Next week I expect to have properly logged bugs matching comments received
so far.

> agenda+ Confirmation that the TF is okay with the closure of CfCs for
> canvas/HTML testing

(I'm OK with these...)

> agenda+ Potential for TF Participation at TPAC 2013?

I'll be at TPAC, but with the possible exception of a session on the
plenary day I am already very heavily committed (Webapps, AC, AB).

If anyone is going, please consider attending the Test the Web Forward the
day before, to work on accessibility tests...

cheers

Chaals