Re: UNS: Re: WCAG considering amending F65 to NOT fail missing ALT text if title or aria-label is present

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for writing the post, I see the Jared Smith from WebAIM has
commented, and I consider he has provided some useful feedback that we
should consider:

Jared Smith <http://webaim.org/>November 26, 2013 at 2:24
AM<http://blog.adrianroselli.com/2013/11/image-alt-exception-change-re-re-re.html?showComment=1385450686463#c8964124963439827855>

--