November: teleconf dates...

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 08:20:31 +0100
To: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi folks,

there are a few things going on in the next few weeks - China is going to
host the first TPAC outside the US-France axis, American Turkeys are
getting nervous, and I'm going to OzeWAI. So the upcoming meeting schedule
is as follows:

We will meet this week, November 7.
We will not meet the week of TPAC, November 14.
We will meet the following week, November 21.
We will not meet the week of Thanksgiving/OzeWAI/... November 28

We expect to resume meeting regularly in December.

cheers

Chaals