HTML5 A11y Testing Coordination - Teleconference Scheduling Survey

From: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 13:17:59 -0400
To: HTML A11Y TF Public <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Participants of the HTML Accessibility Task Force,

The HTML WG has asked the TF to review their "Overview of testing in
view of CR exit" [1] document and provide feedback on prioritization of
sections to be tested. They have requested that we provide our feedback
by the end of June. Please fill out the scheduling survey [2] to
indicate your availability for weekly teleconferences not to extend past
June 28th, 2013. We anticipate the meetings will be two hours in length
and recognize that you may not be able to attend all meetings or any
meeting in its entirety. The time slots available are in Boston Time
Monday-Friday at 10AM [3], 12PM [4] or 2PM [5].

Survey:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/html-a11y-tf-html5-testing-review/

[1] https://www.w3.org/html/wg/tests-cr-exit.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/html-a11y-tf-html5-testing-review/