HTML A11y Bug triage - Welcomes new members

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 10:15:56 +0100
To: "'HTML Accessibility Task Force'" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: "'John Foliot'" <john@foliot.ca>, <suzanne.taylor@pearson.com>, "'Joseph K O'Connor'" <josephoconnor@mac.com>, "'Mark Sadecki'" <mark@w3.org>
Hello,

Welcome John Foliot, Suzanne Taylor, Mark Sadecki,  Joseph O’Connor and
Adrian Roselli to the bug triage team. We’re delighted to have you join us.

Information about the bug triage team can be found on our wiki pages:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Bug_Triage

We meet on Wednesdays but will not meet today (15th). Our next meeting will
be on Wednesday 22nd May) instead. I’ll post an agenda out sometime in the
couple of days before the meeting.

Léonie.

Carpe diem.