New HTML Image description draft

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 20:49:21 +0200
To: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
I pushed a new version today.

It incorporates the resolutions to bugs 21788 and friends, making it a
requirement to present valid longdescs
I fixed the references to HTML so they work (bug 21988)

There is one issue still noted, where we would like to have something
better to refer to for testing accessibility, but we have already resolved
that if we don't find something by last call we will simply go with what
we have (which is a part of ATAG).

There are two other bugs outstanding that I am proposing to wontfix.

As soon as possible I intend to make a Call for Consensus to produce a new
Public Working Draft.

cheers

Chaals