overdue action items

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 17:07:19 +0200
To: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: "Michael Cooper" <cooper@w3.org>, "Cynthia Shelly" <cyns@microsoft.com>, "Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>, LĂ©onie Watson <tink@tink.co.uk>
There are some outstanding action items that it would be good to review an
see if they are completed, obsolete, should get a new due date, be
reassigned, ...

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/22
Organize joint discussion of testing task force and html a11y task force
Michael Cooper.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/142
File HTML bug about methods that should fail when an element has @hidden
set
Cynthia S

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/151
Start putting a Bugzilla Cheat Sheet together for TF due 20130201
Janina

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/153
Leonie to put tooltip bug into html5 next wiki
Leonie

And in the interests of transparency, I have not done
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/144
Check whether we should be looking into accesskeys as an HTML issue
Chaals
So I have changed the due date on it, and it isn't overdue anymore.