Canvas-related action items

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 16:50:26 +0200
To: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: "Richard Schwerdtfeger" <schwer@us.ibm.com>, "Frank Olivier" <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>
Hi,

we have a handful of action items related to canvas that have been overdue
for years. Are any of them still relevant? Should we be passing them to
the Bug Triage team, or just closing them?

file a bug about arriving at spec text that speaks to complexities of how
DOM elements behave in the shadowl DOM beneath the canvas -
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/81
Frank Olivier, Canvas

file a bug about accessible rich text editing with canvas -
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/82
Rich S

file defects for features necessary for focus ring and magnification -
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/83
Rich S

Write a high level write up of the use of elements to annotate the canvas
subtree to support caret, spell and grammar checkers -
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/92
Rich

cheers

Chaals