Re: Nit about longdesc spec

Hi Martin,

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:18:37 +0100, Martin J. Dürst
<duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp> wrote:

> Hello Charles,
>
> I had a quick look at the longdesc spec (longdesc: HTML Image
> Description Extension :-).
>
> I haven't read it in full,

I hope you finish it soon. It isn't very big, but I am sure it makes great
reading around the time you want to be asleep :)

> but I found one annoying problem. In section 3.1.1, it says "This box
> is non-normative. Implementation requirements are given below this
> box." but then below the box, there are only two non-normative
> Examples and then the Acknowledgements.

Thanks for picking this up. I agree it is annoying except that of course I
didn't see it. I've fixed it in my local copy and the fix will be in
future drafts.

Cheers

Chaals