Re: Call for Consensus: Procedure updates

Charles:

As I mentioned during the TF telecon, I do have a nit. I would prefer we
say "calendar day" rather than "natural day."

I believe "Calendar day" is the usual term, far more widely understood.

And, to the extent that the term "natural day" is used, it's definition
is, I think, not what we want here:

"That space of time included between the rising and the setting of the sun."
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Natural+day

Example: Should I board the 13-hour nonstop United Flight #804 in
Washington today, there will be no sunset out the window. Yet, my
arrival in Tokyo will be one calendar later. Similarly, boarding the
return would include a sunset, some hours of night, a sunrise, and much
of another natural day before landing. Yet, it is still the same
calendar day.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200