Re: adding editors to Using ARIA in HTML

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:48:33 -0500
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
CC: public-html-admin@w3.org, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Gez Lemon <g.lemon@webprofession.com>, Hans Hillen <hans.hillen@gmail.com>, Michael Smith <mike@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On 02/19/2013 06:00 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like permission to add Gez Lemon and Hans Hillen as editors of
> Using WAI-ARIA in HTML [1]
>
> Both are members of the HTML working group and accessibility taskforce
> and have considerable practical knowledge of implementing WAI-ARIA and
> HTML, their additional input will help improve and expand the useful
> guidance to authors that the document provides.

As this document is owned by the A11y TF (and subsequently jointly
published by the HTML and PF working groups), this matter should be
addressed first to the TF.

For background, here are links to the CfCs for FPWD:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2013Jan/0029.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2013Jan/0016.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Jan/0006.html

> [1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/aria-unofficial/raw-file/tip/index.html