From: Charles McCathie Nevile [mailto:chaals@yandex-team.ru]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 12:31 AM
To: public-html-a11y@w3.org
Subject: TF teleconf Thursday 15 Aug: agenda

meeting will take place at the usual time:

Thursday 15 August 11am Boston, 1500Z 1700CET etc
tel:+16177626200 #2119
irc://irc.w3.org/html-a11y

Meeting: HTML Accessibility Task Force
Chair: Chaals
agenda+ procedures CfC
   We are waiting on PF for a proposal that would satisfy them. HTML is waiting on a new proposal.
agenda+ longdesc: testing, Last Call comments
   What to do with the tests proposed
http://github.com/chaals/longdesc-tests

   Plan for resolving last call issues
   Plan for tracking LC comments explicitly
agenda+ HTML5 testing and interoperability Canvas testing and
agenda+ interoperability HTML 5.1 Sub-teams Any Other Business

Offers to scribe will be rewarded, in the fullness of time

cheers