Re: 48-Hour Consensus Call: InstateLongdesc CP Update

On Sep 24, 2012, at 18:48 , Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:

> John,
>
> you can't have it both ways:
>
> Either it is visible content, then it is created by Web Devs to be
> visible and thus also accessible.
>
> Or it is accessibility content, then it is not visible to anything but AT.

I'd say "it is content, and its significance and utility is there for any UA/user that wishes to make use of it."  I'm not sure that 'visible' is the right term for something that the UA 'makes available' but probably does not automatically show.

David Singer