Re: 48-Hour Consensus Call: InstateLongdesc CP Update

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 07:47:36 -0500
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, LĂ©onie Watson <lwatson@nomensa.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Hi Rich,

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>wrote:

> Sorry, folks, I am on vacation but I wanted to weigh in briefly.
So, there are really only two options
There is only one options as number two would be unacceptable as previously

> that would satisify every one:
> 1. We apply changes such as Silvia is discussing below to longdesc itself
That has already been accomplished as previously discussed in this thread.
New spec text for the rendering section was written and agreed to a year
and a half ago by this very group.

Thanks for taking time out of your vacation to write.