Re: additional sentence for 204

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:18:52 -0700
Cc: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Ted O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
How about this take?

Note: Only hidden="" elements that are referenced indirectly by a unique identifier (ID) reference or valid hash-name reference may have their structure and content exposed upon user request. Authors desiring to prevent user-initiated viewing of hidden="" elements should remove identifier (ID) or hash-name references to the element.