Issue-204 -- New proposal on HTML list

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:41:53 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>

Since many of you are not also members of PF, and since a key concern of
this Task Force is again being addressed on the HTML list, I want to
draw your attention to a new proposal which appears to be moving toward
a reconsideration of the Issue-204 decision in the HTML-WG:

I post this here inasmuch as this was not otherwise flagged for this

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		Email:	janina@rednote.net

The Linux Foundation
Chair, Open Accessibility:	http://a11y.org