Issue-204 -- New proposal on HTML list

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:41:53 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Colleagues:

Since many of you are not also members of PF, and since a key concern of
this Task Force is again being addressed on the HTML list, I want to
draw your attention to a new proposal which appears to be moving toward
a reconsideration of the Issue-204 decision in the HTML-WG:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Sep/0169.html

I post this here inasmuch as this was not otherwise flagged for this
list.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200