Re: Call for Consensus (CFC) to move forward the HTML5 Image Description Extension spec for publication (FPWD)

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:33:45 +0000
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
CC: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
James Craig wrote:

>>> Perhaps that could be solved with a WCAG Technique to include the link reference in a figure caption?
>> If you are interested in drafting one please do! Then send it to me!
>

> Here's my current list, which I'm updating (albeit slowly).
> http://cookiecrook.com/longdesc/

Excellent. This is something that we could discuss in the WCAG/HTML
techniques TF - it would be great if you could make one of the Monday
calls sometime (if you are free). This is an important issue and while I
appreciate that its in flux, its really good to see your work as it's
useful in engineering potential WCAG advice.

Thanks

Josh