Re: Call for Consensus (CFC) to move forward the HTML5 Image Description Extension spec for publication (FPWD)

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:30:12 +0000
To: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
CC: 'HTML Accessibility Task Force' <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, 'Steve Faulkner' <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
While I support this doc and progressing it, I agree with David and that
we should remove the example if it is incorrect, or likely to cause more
dissonance than it is worth.

Also it may be better to have a longdesc example on an informative
rather than decorative image - as this is a stronger use case IMO.
Either way, this is a discussion that we can have after the CFC period
is closed, as it isn't a block.

Cheers

Josh