Re: Agenda: HTML-A11y bug triage telecon, 20th November 2012

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:22:33 +0100, Léonie Watson <tink@tink.co.uk> wrote:

> ** Agenda for HTML-A11y Bug Triage Telecon 20November 2012 at 16:00UTC
> for 30 minutes
> http://www.timeanddate.com/>worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=13&year=2012&hour=20&min=0&sec=0

Regrets (I was going to try and attend, but I have a conflict).

I'm going to work through the bugs related to keyboard interaction and
accesskey, and will send what I have each week. Next week I may even be
available...

I'll assign the bugs I am thinking of as actions in the tracker.

cheers

Chaals

chaals@yandex-team.ru Find more at http://yandex.com