HTML a11y bugs requiring action

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:10:08 -0000
To: "Steve Faulkner" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Janina, Steve & Chaals,

We’ve been doing some housekeeping in bug triage, with a view to clearing up
as much as possible before the spec moves into the next phase.

There are bugs tagged with the a11ytf keyword that are marked as resolved,
most often with resolution needs more info or won’t fix. They need to be
reviewed and verified, or responded to in some way.

Canvas (10 bugs):

http://tinyurl.com/d7qnj6f

Text alternatives (19 bugs):

http://tinyurl.com/ckoq2cd

Media (18 bugs):

http://tinyurl.com/bsjhpav

General (78 bugs):

http://tinyurl.com/c8ezhau

We don’t have the resources in bug triage to conduct this review, or in many
cases the domain expertise. Perhaps this could go on the agenda for the TF
call?

Léonie.

--

Léonie Watson