Re: Change Proposal for Issue 194

And here is another example of a company that creates interactive
transcripts using speech recognition:
http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/21/koemei-is-out-to-transcribe-all-video-and-make-it-searchable/.
Would be nice if their output was a VTT file that could just be
referenced in a <transcript> element with <track>.